Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 4th birthday my sweet ballerina!



Elizabeth is a ballerina at heart! She loves to dance with her daddy to "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. So when it came time to decide what kind of birthday party we should have there was no question. We were blessed to have two of our high school students, Grace and Laura, who dance with the Performance Team in the Dancing for Joy program (they are quite good, and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased) come dressed to the hilt with makeup and hair done. After we colored, made necklaces, did our hair, make-up, and fingernails Grace and Laura taught them a dance and they performed it for all the moms (and Dan). We had a great time and I'm sure Ellie will want the same thing next year!

3 comments:

hollybengtson said...

This is just about the cutest thing ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! It brings joy to my heart to see your kids...I miss you all tons! It was good to hear your voice today; I can't wait to see you in person soon. :)

My blog is krausj3.wordpress.com.

xoxo

Jazz

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Conne, this is A-dorable :)

Heart you, Alex A