Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Joel the Kindergartner



This month has been filled with celebrations for Nathan, Dan, Ellie and I couldn't leave Joel out of the postings, so I'm writing about him first. Joel is quite the artist. I bought a sketchpad for him a while ago and he has now filled that and used a ton of computer paper to draw his pictures. I was just commenting to Dan that every time I turn around the fridge has another picture he has drawn. He loves school and is just "scary smart" (Dan's mom came up with that expression). He has the memory of a computer--and I'm not kidding. He's reading and spelling already and loves to be the "helper" at school. Will you pray with us that Joel will always use his abilities and gifts to honor the Lord and to serve other people?

1 comment:

Marlayna said...

I pray those things for my children all the time, I love that prayer. Do you guys have anyone doing MITI (mom's intouch) up there? I do it here with a friend and we get together weekly and pray for our kids. It is so amazing.

It is great that Joel loves to draw, such a great way of expression.